THE WAKABERRY FRANCHISE APPLICATION PROCESS
The Wakaberry Franchise Application process is a very rigorous one which is followed to maintain and uphold the integrity of the Wakaberry brand. Wakaberry is committed to franchising as part of our way of doing business.
Here are a few basic questions for potential Applicants to answer:
- Do you truly want to run your own service orientated business?
- Do you have sufficient liquid capital, a good reputation and a clean credit record?
- Are you willing to train in all aspects of running a business the Wakaberry way?
- Are you willing to operate a business under a set of laid down rules, systems and culture?
- Do you enjoy working with a team of people and being their leader?
If you cannot answer yes to all of the above questions then Wakaberry is not the right choice for you. However, if you can, read on.
We are looking for Franchisees with the following qualities:
- Highly professional business ethics and strong personal integrity.
- A business background, with special emphasis on interpersonal skills, team leadership and financial management.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and strong desire to succeed.
- The ability to meet the financial requirements.
- Excellent communicator, exhibiting respect and courtesy at all times.
- Willingness to devote time and effort to the day-to-day operation of the Wakaberry store.
- Willingness to carry all applicable costs including flights and accommodations during the interview and training process.
- A strong personal support structure.
Application Rules and Processes
- Submission of a franchise application pack does not guarantee that a franchise will be awarded to the Applicant.
- Submission of a franchise application pack does not guarantee that the Applicant will be given the opportunity to have a meeting/interview (telephonic and/or other) with Wakaberry.
- If the Applicant is afforded the opportunity to have a meeting/interview with Wakaberry, this still does not guarantee that a franchise will be awarded to the Applicant.
- If the Applicant is not awarded a franchise, Wakaberry is not obligated to give details as to why the application was unsuccessful and Wakaberry will not enter into discussions and/or correspondence regarding its decision to reject the Applicant.
- Applicants must be prepared to wait for an available opportunity and/or a Wakaberry approved site, which can take some time.
A total commitment of personal time and energy is of utmost importance. The Applicant must be willing to work hard and concentrate exclusively on the challenge of operating the store.
Each Applicant must have a person/s on his/her team with management experience or proven executive leadership skills. That person/s must have extensive experience in operations with a history of superior customer service and quality store management, or proven executive and leadership skills, and must also reside within an easy commute of the store and have a good knowledge of the local area.
You can learn more about our franchise model by downloading the Frequently Asked Questions Document below.
If you’re the perfect person for the Wakaberry brand, please download the Franchise Application form and submit it to Yvonne van Wyk (Yvonne.firstname.lastname@example.org)
We look forward to your application!